Suffer from swollen painful reddish ears and nose. Have IBS and Crohn s disease. Do I have relapsing polychondritis? Alternate medication for prednisone?

I have Crohn s/ IBS and have recently been afflicted with swollen, red and painful ears and nose . I haven t been to a doctor yet but it looks a lot like Relapsing Polychondritis . If that is it, are there specialists for this condition? Since you are an ENT doctor, have you treated RP and are there any less-damaging approaches than prednisone and methotrexate?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013