Suffer from superficial clots on the leg due to factor V Leiden. Pain in the calf. Is it varicose vein or a clot?

Hi I have factor v Leiden and I have suffered from superficial clots in my right leg in the past. The last time was four years ago. Am I at increased risk of developing varicose veins? I have a pain in my calf but it is sore to push on rather than being a deep pain. It feels similar to when I ve had clots in the past but I have a small spider vein in that area. Not sure if its a varicose vein or a clot. What is your opinion? Thank you. Charlotte
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013