Suffer from stiffness in the lower abdomen and pain in the lower back. Feeling bloated. What is causing these symptoms?

I have stiffness in my lower abdomen and also get pain in the lower back whenever I bend down and I feel bloated in the lower stomach.. How do I understand this bloating feeling while I clear my stool at least in two instalments and ensure it is empty. I also get too much of gaseous feeling.. Please let me know the cause and any medication required. My food habits are - early morning-leaf tea 1.5hrs dry fruits+nuts+a mixture of ginger, curry leaves, garlic, goose berry 2 hrs breakfast 3.5hrs Lunch 3 hrs fruits 3hrs Dinner.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013