Suffer from severe shivering, cold, gastric problem and chest pain. Loose stools. What is causing this?

Hello, I started yesterday approx 24 hrs ago with severe shivering & being so cold that even with extra clothing in bed along with body heat it didn t relieve it . I was /am also suffering from a gastro problem that has increased with chest pains that might have been induced by the shivering . My eye sight is uncomfortable to bright lights & i have a constant headache (moderate ) . My bowels have been constantly loose but i m taking liquid drinks frequently . What are your thoughts ?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013