Suffer from severe gas problem. X-ray showing enlarged bowels and liver with stones in kidney. H Pylori positive. Fundal gastritis. Suggestions?

Dear Dr.. I was suffering with severe gastric problem.. My Gastroenterologist suggested me to go for Some test. Initial X ray stomach, he said bowels are enlarged, USG says, bowel gas, enlarged liver some small 3mm stones in both kidney.. Further Blood H.Pilari positive, But the same is negative in Stool. Endoscopy taken CLO test negative. Impression is FUNDAL GASTRITIS,,BX, DUODENTIS BX COLONOSCOPY SAYS..MILD PROCTITIS , STRICTURE AT DISTAL TRAVERSE COLON COULD NOT PASS BEYOND THAT? pl suggest me what is the problem... Biopsy taken awaiting for results, Currently takeing PARIET 20 mg...
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013