Suffer from severe back pain. MRI report showing mild diffuse posterior annular bulge, mild lumbar canal stenosis, chronic sacroilitis. Please explain

Doctor I have severe back pain and my MRI report states this, Mild diffuse posterior annular bulge noted at L4-5 level narrowing the lateral recesses Minimal posterior annular bludgeon noted at L5-S1 level Mild lumbar canal stenosis at L4 level Diffuse narrowing of right sacro-iliac joint space with mild sclerosis of the articular margins. No altered signal within the joint space. Findings indicate chronic right sacroilitis. Can u please explain me what is the correct problem
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013