Suffer from severe allergic reaction, weight gain. How can I lose weight?

Wow ( months ago I had a bad allergic reaction to. Genus shot I told the drs I have g6 pd Nd they ignored me after along weight they sent me home I suffered for two weeks was nt happy I really frustrated no matter how hard I try with edit and exercise I can t loose this excess body fat I tried all the fat loss products and nothing works I m Veteren and self employed I take care of my artistic brother and I can t afford liposuction I m 222 I need to be around 198 -200 pounds .what can I do
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013