Suffer from severe Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and disautonomia. Yeast infection of the gluteal cleft not cured. Why?

I have had a yeast infection of the gluteal cleft for 4 to 5 weeks. I started using over the counter cream and then my doctor prescribed a prescription cream. Neither has worked. I am miserable and itchy and the skin is weeping. I am not sure what to do. I have also tried holistic treatments like aloe , oregano oil and apple cider vinegar. I have severe Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and disautonomia. The EDS can at times affect wound healing although I am not sure if that is the case here.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013