Suffer from sever dry skin with redness and itching. Have burning sensation. What should be the treatment?

Dear sir, Im having dry skin along with redness and itching, and also my scales are often peeling off. I am undergoing treatment for this for the past one year, but there is no improvement in my skin. Whenever I am exposed to sun or heat my skin swells and becomes reddish, water ushes from it.later it becomes dry and my skin change into brown colour.burning sensation is also there.what treatment should i have to undergo?kindly send me a favourable reply
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013