Suffer from seasonal depression, on zoloft. Need anti-depressant that works well with 12mg suboxone

i am trying to find an anti-depressant that works well with 12mg suboxone..i am currently on 150mg zoloft, but the side effects are extreme tiredness..could sleep all day.
i spoke with my primary dr.on thursday and he increased zoloft 50mg because i have been feeling extremely depressed. but i see on drug interaction page that there is a moderate interaction..i usually only suffer from seasonal depression...any suggestion would be greatly appreciated as the way i am feeling tired depressed and lack of energy will lead me back to opiate use as this was the reasons that i enjoyed them in the first place..thank you jessica
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013