Suffer from seasonal allergies. Taking levocetrizine. Can I take phenylephrine? What are the contents of this medication?

I am suffering from seasonal allergies. The symptoms are runny nose, irritation in nose, sneezing etc. I take Levocetirizine which usually helps but some times it does not stop runny nose.Than I use Sinerest the combination contains Phenylephrine + Caffeine + Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Paracetamol . This relieves the problem. My question is - instead of this combination taking only Phenylephrine should be sufficient ? If yes is there any preparation that contains only Phenylephrine ? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013