Suffer from pulsations and shaking in the chest and stomach after eating processed foods. Allergic to dairy products. How can I get all the nutrients?

For years now, I ve been suffering with vibrations, pulsating, shaking feeling in my chest down thru my stomach . This occurs when eating processed foods, sweets whether chocolate or store bought bakers goods, manufactured foods. I am limited in what I m able to eat by large. This has cause me to develop a negative bone density condition and I completely allergic to all dairy, so I m not getting the nutrition needed in certain areas. What can cause this to happen? It has affected my sleep greatly and I ve used coconut water, quava juice, Nopal cactus juice and rescue remedy to make it disappear. Some months I don t have these symptom but then I eat or drink something and it occurs full force. Please help because I am in menopause late and loosing my mind here.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013