Suffer from premature ejaculation, nocturnal emission. Any medication without side effects?

Hi Sir i have a problem of early ejaculation while having sex with my wife i cant stay with here more than 30 seconds . so i try to continue even after ejaculation trying to satisfy her this has been in my practice for almost one year . i also have a problem of getting aroused by just touching her. for 10 days i have been away from my wife and having a problem of night fall without a day gape. plz suggest a medicine which does not have side effect and help me get rid of my problem.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013