Suffer from premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Have smoking addiction, lipoma

I have problem of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction . I m giving some of the information about me . 1.age -32 sex - male 2. Smoking history of 10 years. 3. Get cold very fast. 4. Never have been able to penetrate as i ejaculate early even after trying multiple times. 5. Some times i ejaculate without erection , that is during foreplay. 6. In crowded transport systems i try to avoid females as much as possible because mere touch for 4-5 minutes results into ejaculation without erection. 7. Got lipoma also. 8. Have issue of low BP and anxiety from last 4-5 years. 9 . have medical history of jaundice twice.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013