Suffer from premature ejaculation. Any suggestions to get a longer erection?

My partner is 59 yrs old and in fairly good health, doesn t smoke and drinks wine only occasionaly. He gets and maintains erections, but they are sometimes not very hard. He ejaculates in just a minute. This is not enough time for me to achieve an orgasm . What can we do about this? He tells me he has had it all of his life. He wasn t circumsized until he was 25 yrs old. He is suggesting we use sex aids , but I want to know if he is able to make his erection last longer.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013