Suffer from pinched nerve, herniated disc and disc bulge. Taking hydrocodone and spinal injections. Pain persisting

I have spinal injuries from my neck at C2/C3 I have a pinched nerve & at L5/S1, buldging & herinated discs 2.0 mm. I have been taking Vicodine/ Hydrocodone 7.5/750 mg & was switched by my pain mgmt Dr. to Norco/Hydrocodone 325 & I have to take more of the Norco to get the relief from the pain! Is there a reason why I would not get the same kind of relief from the pain? Please help!!!!!! I have also had spinal injections but it works for a while but then hurts again!
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013