Suffer from pimples, dry patchy skin on the face. Need a permanent cure

Hi, I am very upset with my pimples. I get a new pimple every day, and it looks very bad.. I have got so many spots of pimples. Pls guide me, I should go for home ramedies or I should try homeopath or ayurved and alopath? I am very fed up with so many idias from every next person. I tried so many things, medicine, face wash,.home ramedies like garlic, toothpaste, honey an all... Now I am very tensed to see my face in mirrer. I had oily skin and used to shine and glow but now it has become very dry, patcy, uneven and full of pimples... Pls guide me with a proper and permanent solution which should last for life long and guide me with diet also.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013