Suffer from persisting sore throat, white and reddish spots on tonsils. Itchy penis. Are these related?

i am 28, i had sore throat (tonsils) for long years, in the begining it used to pain and after take medicine it goes away. But now it doent pain. Some time i see white dots on tonisls... recently i have noticed red dots like very tiny... on my penis too and some time the penis is itchy... it doent pain neither bothers me... do these two things are related. and no i am more worried about the red dots. I always had pimples on body and on penis too.. I still have it oon penis which doctor said is normal..but this red dots are new thing....(I am sexually active and had and has only one partner)
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
What you are having is called as chronic tonsillitis and chronic pharyngitis. Recurrent tonsillitis and pharyngitis have produced this condition. Get your tonsil removed by an ENT surgeon, it will give you relief from pharyngitis. Other common causes for chronic pharyngitis include allergies and esophageal reflux disorder, in which reflux of acid from stomach to esophagus and then into throat produces chronic pharyngitis. Consultation with an ENT surgeon can solve this issue. The spot on your penis could be normal, as a physician has already examined you or it could be due to sexually transmitted diseases (STD). Even though you are having only one partner, you can still get STd from your single partner.
Hope this answers your question