Suffer from pelvic floor myalgia. Have rectal pressure, blood in stool, anal fissures. Treatment?

Just recently I ve been diagnosed with pelvic floor myalgia but I can t shake the fact there is something more. I have been experiencing a lot of rectal pressure even to much to even fart . I have to open my buttocks in order to do so. I see little spots of blood in my poop as well. I know I have a fissure in the lower anal canal but nothing seems to be healing that either. I am not constipated but yet i still have to strain. What could it be
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013