Suffer from panic attacks. Heart beating fast, feels floating. How to rectify?

I have always suffered with panic artacks from the age of 14 i am now 21 but the past couple of nonths they have been teally bad i can breath just heart goes really fast feel sick and feel like i am floating and need to go asleep i have had the ambulance out a couple if times and calmed down but to feel like this everyday i dont think they are panic attacks it is taking over my lufe i have 2 children aswell i am worried there is something wrong when i feel luke this it feels like i am going to die its the worst feeling ever people just say get on with it but its scary tbe feeling can you tell me if there is something wrong i have hqd my bliid pressure done she said its perfect heqrt rate was 111 but that was with me panicing
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013