Suffer from palpitation and burping. Domeridone prescribed. What are the side effects of this medication?

I have heart palpitation and burping make me feel better. could it be due to gas. My doctor has given me domperidone and lately I am worried taking it because I have heard there are some bad side effect about this medicine. At night I can t sleep well because of the palpitation. Should I see a cardiologist . I am 59 years old female. Also I have acid reflux and is now under control. Do you think my heart palpitation is caused by gas or do I have heart problem?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013