Suffer from pain in the leg, back and neck, headache, loose stools and fatigue. Sore ears with swollen glands. On yasmin pill and iron tablets

I have these symtoms nearly every day for months; Back, neck , leg pain and head ache. For few days I have had Swollen glands sore ear, have had loose stools for months after I eat, seen blood in stools today for first time, alway tired lacking energy n have all over joint pains, had baby 10 weeks ago after post bleeding period returned which lasted 4 weeks even while taking Yasmin pill , been on iron tablets for around 6 months
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013