Suffer from pain in the chest, hemoptysis. Biopsy showing adenocarcinoma. CT scan showing nodules in lung, lymphnodal and bony development. Any advice?

sir my father is 51 yrs old male presented with c/pain chest, hemotysis since 2 month. outside biopsy was s/o adenocarcinoma . PET CT showed metabolically active right lung mass with pleural, left lung nodules, lymphnodal and bony involvement. Bronchoscopy: carina- broadened and infiltrated with marked necrosis and soughing on both side. Right lung similar necrosis and sloughing in entire right main and intermediate bronchus narrowing of all lobular bronchi. Bronchial biopsy was s/o NSCLC poorly differentiated carcinoma
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013