Suffer from pain due to non-retractable penile foreskin. How to cure this?

hi.. my penis foreskin has been stick with glans now due to many time, i didn t masturbation. I tried to pull back so, some places on the foreskin has been rupture. when penis in normal, the foreskin pulldown totally from grans. but when penis erect, it doesn t pull down and pain over there. the rupture skin will be care by me by some soft cream. Is it good.. I want foreskin should be pulldown at the time of penis erect. This happens in my past, but not today.. suggest me
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013