Suffer from pain and trotts after food, have a camera procedure, problem digesting food, loss of weight. Amounts to? Hook Worm?

Hi. I often suffer from pain and the trotts after eating food. There is no pattern to a particular food making me ill. I have had camera procedures and the Drs haven t found a reason for the problem. I had a hook worm for about 6 yrs before it was treated. Maybe I am still having problems digesting food as a result of damage from the hook worm? I had lost a lot of weight - 20 kilos and even after the treatment of the hookworm , I haven t been able to much back on. Thank you. Kate
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013