Suffer from osteoporosis. Back pain. Treated with physiotherapy. Parkinson s suspected. Diarrhea. Due to medication?

My mom is 75 yrs old, and is ailing from ostreoporosis, Complained of back pain and she is not able to move.. Last week, she was admitted and was treated with tractions of 5 kg and mild heat -electic wave treatment followed by physiotherapy.
The doctors suspected her for suffering from mild parkinsons. Last Satuday, she was discharged from hospital and is under medications and physiotherapy. Since last night, she is suffering from loose motions. Is it because of the medicenes?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013