Suffer from numb feet. Have tobacco addiction. Need to get checked?

I am Ankit. My father was suffering with Numb feet from past 3 years(with age of 60-65 years and he is doing the field work as a farmer(in the cotton, Chilli crops).). I have taken him to 10 hospitals till now but the problem was still looks same. We tested that he does not have diabetes or BP. He smokes tobocco.
Can you please help me to know some best precautions to get relief from Numb Feet as well as refer the best hospital to visit.
Thanks a lot in Advance!!!!

Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013