Suffer from nausea, fatigue, headaches and pain in the joints after flu. Need cure

I am a 21 year old varsity student. I have been sick for the past month one thing after the other. It started as flu, i went to the pharmacy got some meds after a week that stopped. Then my sinus's started acting up, got sinutab from the pharmacy, then i started feeling pains in my abdomin, sharp pains, after which i felt extremely bloated and uncomfortable. Recently i feel nauseas i've lost my appetite, i feel fatigued and i have a headache that starts right at the back of my neck, where my neck joins to my head and it pushes upwards. Please help me, what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013