Suffer from nausea, bloating, fatigue, joint pain and constipation. Elevated <br>WBC. Reason?

Hi. I have nausea constantly bloating all over but mostly in upper right quadrant. Constpation for around 6 weeks. I have a bowel movement once a week on Saturday after the need to take 8 laxitive tablets. Prior to 6 weeks ago. No problems with constipation. Have had ultra sound for gall bladder . No findings. Blood work with elevated white. Count and yesterday blood work for throid functions. And. CT scan from abdomin to pelvis with. Contrast. Tired all the time. Muscle and joint aches. I work 10 hours a day. 6 days a week. Can t concentrate or. Stay focused. Eyelids swelling. Face swelling I need answers. Please
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013