Suffer from nausea and loose stools. Stomach viral infection?

A week ago I had nausea and thought I was on the cusp of a flu bug so I took a tami-flu. I vomited two hours later. No fever, chills or aches. The next am I took more tami flu and gradually felt better that am. However, since then I continue to have periodic stomach rumbling, loose bowels and very odorous gas on and off each day.
I am a 68 year old woman. My stools are fairly light in color. My diet of late has been light meals, yogurt, soup, not a lot of roughage since this started. Does this sound like a mild tummy virus?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013