Suffer from myocarditis. Not able to control VT by Carto guided RFA. Low potassium levels. What is the next step of treatment?

my sister (44y) is suffering from myocarditis , myocardium biopsy was done but tb pcr and histopath both result came negative . doctor could not find either TB or sarcoidosis and recurrent VT is coming, CARTO GUIDED RFA was done but not controlled VT. after that ICD was putted and ATT was started but yesterday night she got 50 episode of VT and 12 episode of VF and that is controlled by ICD internal SHOCK and BETALOC 25 mg x3 and METHYAL PREDNISONE 16 mgX2 is going on, but now she is ok today so i want to conformed for medication side it is ok and ICD side is need to change programe or not because this day is also potasium level is low it was manged by bolous KCl and now oral so please suggest me what is further step.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013