Suffer from mitral valve prolapse. Swelling in the feet and hands. Taking atemolol. Chest pressure, painful PVCs and headaches

Hello. I m 52 yrs old. At 21 I was diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse . This has affected my ability for aerobic activity over the yrs. My PVCs increased and became frequent and hands and feet swelled. I m curently taking 50 mg Atenolol , 25mg hydro. I have not had an echocardiogram since 1981. Recently, I. saw my PCP for large, painful PVCs, chest pressure, fatigue , headaches. My EKG showed inverted T waves. Metabolic panel was fine, troponins were fine. Stress test was fine with tolerated exercise. Inverted T waves during test. My Dr. Did not order an echocardiogram, which is what I wanted next. I m still feeling lousy. I m making it through work with my symptoms, but going home exhausted. My Dr asked if I m stressed. No, I m seeing a new Dr. Tuesday who I m hoping will listen. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013