Suffer from mid abdominal pain. Diverticulosis diagnosed. Pelvis scan showing fibroid change. History of hysterectomy

Had CT if the pelvic and abdominal area d/t left mid abd pain. I was dx with diverticulitis and put on a course of antibiotic that cleared the pain. I then had oral thrush and had more medication to take care of the mouth. Got results from the CT that did show healing of diverticulitus. ALSO the CT Pelvis showed a Heterogeneous uterus, often reflecting fibroid change.... also a cystic region seen in the lower portion of the uterus towards the cerevix often reflects a Nabothian cyst. IMPRSSION: somewhat heterogeneous uterus may reflect fibroid change. The deal is that I have had a hysterectomy with removal of my uterus and ovaries. I had a supra cervical hysterectomy.... any ideas...
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013