Suffer from lumbar lordosis. MRI showing vertebra with associated bilateral spondylosis, annular tear and disc bulge. What does it mean?

Hi , I have a MRI of Lumbosacral spine of one person in my family which says it has Mild loss of normal lumbar lordosis with grade 1 anterolisthesis of L5 over S1 vertebra with associated bilateral Spondylolysis T2 hyperintense cystic legion in the lower pole of spleen which requires further correlation with USG L3-4 n L4-L-5 show diffuse posterior bulge indenting the thecal sac .Annular tear is seen at L5-S1 level with L5-S1 IVD showing diffuse posterior disc bulge encroaching the left exiting nerve root Pl tell me what does this mean .. What are the consequences of this ? Do I need to pay for this ? Then pl don t reply.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013