Suffer from low platelet count. Taking testosterone injections and cielas. Advice?

8 months ago I was constantly wet with sweat working with a tractor in the hot sun. I was drinking filtered water only. I don't think I had a heat stroke was too hot. I was taking Testosterone injections and Cielas. I went in to have my testosterone tested which was good. The CBC showed my platelets at 129 so the clinic stopped the T injections. March 5th my T was getting low and platelets were 116 I had another test the last week of march T was 38 platelets 123 I feel good but I cal tell my T is low.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013