Suffer from loss of appetite, mild fever. USG showing ascites. Tuberculosis in abdomen. Had miscarriage. Due to TB?

My husband is 37 yrs old. Suffering from loss of appetite from the start of January. On middle of february got mild fever with total loss of appetite. USG showed ascites. Test of ascites showed Tuberculosis in abdomen. Undergoing treatment. from March 25. I concieved in January. Had miscarriage on March. No explained cause of miscarriage. Was this for infection? Should i have to perform any health tests?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013