Suffer from kidney disease. Have vomiting. Had a triple bypass surgery. Difficulty in talking due to hiccups. Why?

My brother has been ill for awhile he told me his kidneys were stage4.has been vomiting a lot when friends rushed him to hospital.decided to start dialysis.when he went into hospital he had hiccups.landed up running test on heart next day triple by pass.they are giving him meds for hiccups but they go away little while then come back.I can hardly talk tohim because of these horrible hiccups
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013