Suffer from joint pains. Blood test report normal except ANA test. Need prolonged treatment?

I am suffering from joint pains now and then. Some times they will be severe and some times normal. I have undergone all blood tests and uric acid tests. All tests are showing normal except ANA test 2.4. Does it require prolonged treatment. My doctor presently advised me to have 10 days tablets Dolcaz, Inflago, Sazo 500, Offlin. What precautionary measures should I take to avoid such frequent joint pains. Please Help me Thanking you
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013