Suffer from itching in the nose, sneezing and cold. On medication for nasal infection. How long should I take medication?

I was suffering from Cold includes continuous itching in nose, sneezing, wet cough. It was there from 2 years. Recently when I visited ENT specialist...he confirmed it as Nasal infection and prescribed Podox and Vozet. The course is for 30 days. The problem got controlled a lot after using these tablets. But it started again when I stopped medication. My question is...Can I continue the same tablets again?? If yes...till when?

Thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013