Suffer from irregular periods. Trying to conceive. Continuous bleeding. Adnexal mass in the scan. What does it mean?

Hi doctor,
This is geetha. 26 years old. I got married before 1 and half years. From that i have irregular periods. i have taken treatment for 3 months. Then its normal for few months and doctor said you can able to conceive now. But, i am not getting chance to conceive. Again i am getting irregular periods. my previous date is feb 2nd after that now i am getting date on 19th. From 19th, i have continuos bleeding till now. Yesterday i went to doctor, she said take blood test and scanning test. my scanning report is both ovaries are identified and contain small follicles. no adnexal mass seen. Minimal fluid collection seen in the cul de sac. Please advice me, what can i do to stop bleeding now and to get preganant.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013