Suffer from horrifying thoughts, suicide attempts. Have PTSS. Need help

hi, on the 7th feb i attempted suicide, im on many meds but they make me angry, i have PTSS, i have worked as a paramedic in australia for 25yrs, i specialised in road accident rescue, ive seen things no one should see, i suffer from horrors and i relive past accidents, they are so vivid that i can smell and taste them, its like im right back there, since the 7th feb ive not left the house, ive withdrawn from everyone, ive seen a psycoligist and he told me that i just need to forget it and move on, how can i help myself to be the person i used to be?? thanks, karyn
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013