Suffer from hives after taking depo shot. Small reddish dots on the neck, back and arms. What to do?

I think I may have broke out in hives from the depo birth control shot. I got the shot on march 21st and a few days later starting seeing small red dots on my neck and back, a few days later it got worst and was all over my back mildly itchy, could be worst, my hands, arms, legs, chest, and now it's been about ten days, I got over the counter benedryl and cream what should I do? it looks worst every day
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013