Suffer from hirsutism and thyroid problem. Multiple follicles in ovaries. taking evecare and glycomet. Need help

Hi, My age is 35years, married n have a girl child. I need an information that I am going in a right path also I need a solution for Hirsutism . Please help me. Below I am providing my test results for your information. I have thyroid past 8years. I use to take 50mg thyroxine . Here is my blood test result T3 - 105.8ng/dL T4 - 10.1µg/dL TSH - 4.02 µIU/mL I have PCOD with multiple follicles in both overies. I am using EVECARE - 10ml glycomet 250mg in afternoon & night. Wait for your positive reply. Thanks in advance Regards
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013