Suffer from high blood pressure, back pain and stress. Pain in the foot due to tendonitis. Can I take lisinopril with vicodina and valium?

I have recently ad BP spikes upnton190/100 duecI think to severe back pain and severe stress. I was placed on 10 mg lisinopril and given one time clonidine . I didn t take clonidine and I drink at least 2 -2 1/2 gasses of Pinot Noir expensive red wine a night. Usually one beer. I am 59 pounds overweight due to disc injury to L5-S1 in car wreck 3 years ago. My left foot also has begun o hurt at side if said prob tendinitis . Wanted to treat with decadron injection ad prednisone. I take Vicodin 10/325 and Valium 5mg just to crawl out of bed. Fatigue. Please advise. Can I take lisinopril with wine and other Meds. Didn t get injection and scared to take pred. Help. Can t exercise due to pain. Salt water pool just built waiting on it to be warm enough. Travel by air every week due to job. Blood glucose never been out if normal range but due for annual blood work. Am 51 year old female no hx of tobacco.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013