Suffer from high BP, allergy and sinus problems. Palpitations, difficulty in breathing. Any suggestions?

I have been dealing with a swhoosing noise and hearing my heartbeat on the regular for nearly 3 years now. I can t seem to find a solution. I have high blood presuer. Also, bad allergies/ sinus . taking zertex on the reg. my sinus swells so bad and it affects my breathing really bad. I take flunaise at night. sinus only affected on the rt. so is my ear. sometimes I find myself trying to wake up from my sleep because of my breating, and I think its my sinus. please help.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013