Suffer from heavy bleeding. Had a hystoscopy. Polyp removed. Cancer chances?

Hi I have had a hystoscopy in out patients and told it was highly likely i had endometrial cancer,, however, the results came back normal. I had another hystoscopy under a general anesthetic and the surgeon fitted a mirena. He also was convinced I had cancer but the results have come back normal and was told he had removed a polyp. This was two weeks ago... can you tell me what is still causing the heavy bleeding which is how all this started 7 weeks ago. I am 66 yrs old.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013