Suffer from heartburn, belching and pain in the breast bone. Have stents placed. Pain related to heart?

Hi Doctor
My symptoms are as follows I get some heartburn with belching and awful pain in my breast bone radiating into my neck I have had cardiac tests done and I had 3 blockages resulting in 3stents inserted into my heart last Feb. but I'm still experiencing these symptoms which I had before the stents so I've had more cardiac tests done which are all ok. Do you have any idea as to what my problem might be. Thank You Kate
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013