Suffer from hearing loss. Loud pulsing in the ear, dizziness. Will air travel worsen the situation?

I have had hearing loss in the left ear for about 4 months now with a loud pulsing in the ear, varying in intensity at different times. I finally went for a hearing test and was referred to a ENT specailist who ordered an MRI . I am flying out of province for work and the MRI is not scheduled for 2 more weeks, and the subsequent doctor s appointment another 2 weeks after that. I am concerned that the ENT guy told me to to get to an Emergency Department as soon as possible for severe headache and dizziness . I do have some dizziness but not severe. My questions are should flying affect my condition, and if the MRI is normal what else can be done.......besides surgery? Steve
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013