Suffer from headaches, fuzzy vision and lack of concentration. Sore lump on the head. Any suggestions?

hi, I've been suffering with really bad headaches for a few months now. to the point of having to lay with a cold flannel on my face and in a dark room. I constantly feel that i can't concentrate and fuzzy vision. I'm waiting for an appointment at the headache clinic. but last night i went to bed and woke up with a very sore lump on the back right side of my head. it feels like i have bumped it and bruised, but i didn't as i was in bed all night. I have a slight headache with it and it's tender to touch. if you could give me any answers i would be grateful thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Thank for choosing HCM,, do not worry it must a some kind of local or superficial swelling could be a infective boil, take some anti-inflammatory drug wait for couple of days if it worse then see the doctor,,, Have good day