Suffer from headaches and memory loss. Diagnosed with sarcoidosis. On methotrexate. MRI says multiple foci of abnormal hyperintensivity. Please explain

Hi, my daughter has sarcoidosis and recently had MRI of brain as she is having bad headaches and some mental loss (forgetting to finish tasks and being foggy with instructions). she is on Methotrexate . MRI result says multiple foci of abnormal T2/FLAIR signalhyperintesivity ... both cerebral hemisheres, predominantly in periventricular and deep white matter . What might we be looking at?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013